Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Nov. 5th



Estelle and I went out to dinner before meeting up with Christina and Henry at the mall. We ate Snake cooked in tasty peanut butter bean sauce and also fish head. Christina gave me the honour of eating the fish eyeball and brains. I was scared to eat it at first but I knew it'd be alright. It exploded in my mouth like a grape and the lens felt a bit like a pumpkin seed. It tasted of fresh seafood. In the night Henry and I went to a club across the pearl River from out Hostel. I had a great time and the latino or Philipino girl who was singing was really energetic and fun. We sang a song together and she got everyone up dancing. The next day Henry and I hung out all day. I was hungover though and he got on my nerves. I'm so happy that he had to leave. He got all creepy saying things like 'I like sitting here so that I can see your pretty smile' and also was really chauvinistic. He said to me 'be a good obediant girl and I'll buy you dinner'. I was so mad at him I didn't even know what to do with myself. But, I'll never see him again and if I did I wouldn't hang out with him. Funny thing is that when I was with him in Hong Kong the very first day we hung out, I got a vibe from him that I thought maybe he was annoying. I wish I had gone with my initial gut feeling.

3 comments:

sabado said...

great to see you making friends

EricaRose said...

Hey Hols!! You're lookin' goooood!!
it's weird that you're not the token asian girl.. you look the least asian!

Alex said...

Ahhhh Holly it looks like you're having a blast :) I miss you.