Sunday, November 18, 2007

Clubbing

Last night Linus, Amy (Hourann's Aussie friend), Hourann and I went out to the famous Sanlitun bar street. Linus and I climbed a tree and then had a few wrestling matches because he'd trained in jujitsu. He was pretty good, and since we were wrestling on cement I got a bit of a bang on my forehead and scratches on my face. Ridiculous! ...ly fun. I really started to like Linus, but I didn't think he liked me as much. I definately got the impression that he was somewhat interested but we're both going separate ways and have our own lives to develop. School etc. But yeah... WE found this really fun dance place and it reminded me of a place that me and Erica went to in Mehico. It was much fun and there was a lot of people there and a lot of salsa as well as western music.

Today me and Hourann switched hostels, we started out as three Linus was with us but then he decided that it was too much effort because we kept on getting lost and he went back to the old hostel to hang out with some other Swedes. I was pretty sad to see him go, that's when I realized how much I actually liked him. I almost cried and we didn't even kiss. It's sad but hey, that's the way that traveling is.

The hostel that we're at now has a much better atmosphere, more like home. The ohter hostel was more like a hotel. We went to a Kung Fu show tonight and it was really artistic. I like it here better but i'll miss Linus.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Ew, Hols I know that feeling pretty well. I'm glad someone was there to take care of you. You've been meeting a lot of interesting characters, it's exciting to read! Miss you :)